Friendly, locally owned and operated
Chamberlain Chiropractic prides itself on the many benefits it provides its patients. When it comes to chiropractic care, we offer a comprehensive range of services including school sports physicals:
- Friendly, locally owned and operated.
- Treatment for the entire family from infants to adults.
- Diversified techniques for mild to aggressive care: Manual Manipulation, Thompson Drop Piece, Cox Flexion - Distraction, and low force Activator Technique.
- Dr. Hammell takes his own x-rays providing same visit results.
- Dr. Hammell will refer to and work in cooperation with all other health care providers when indicated for the patient's condition.
- Always keeps abreast on the latest health care needs.
- Dr. Hammell has experience in treating injuries due to automobile accidents, work-related, personal injuries, sports injuries and injuries due to chronic pain, strains, sprains, arthritis, headaches, stress, and heel spurs. If it has a joint it can be treated.
- Chamberlain Chiropractic offers muscle stripping, therapeutic deep heat ultrasound, electrical muscle stimulation, interferential pain therapy, sports taping, hot and cold packs and moist hot packs, trigger point therapy, neuromuscular re-education, stretching and strengthening exercises, vitamin supplements, BIO-FREEZE therapeutic pain-relieving gels, orthopedic supports and braces, custom-made foot orthotics, and back/neck pillows/cushions.
It is Chamberlain Chiropractic's policy to perform an examination on every new patient, established patients with new injuries, complaints, or conditions, and/or a lapse of time between visits.