Friendly, locally owned and operated
Chamberlain Chiropractic prides itself on the many benefits it provides its patients. When it comes to chiropractic care, we offer a comprehensive range of services including school sports physicals:
- Friendly, locally owned and operated.
- Treatment for the entire family from infants to adults.
- Offer a fully-equipped chiropractic office. All services are performed in the Chamberlain office.
- Diversified techniques to provide needed care including: Manual Manipulation, Thompson Drop Piece, Cox Flexion - Distraction, and also low force Activator Technique.
- Dr. Hammell administers his own x-rays with immediate findings.
- Dr. Hammell will refer to and work in cooperation with all other health care providers when indicated for patient's condition.
- Always keeps abreast on the latest health care needs.
- Dr. Hammell has experience in treating injuries due to automobile accidents, work-related, personal injuries, sporting injuries and injuries due to chronic pain, strains and sprains, arthritis, headaches, stress and heel spurs. If it has a joint it can be treated.
- Chamberlain Chiropractic offers therapeutic deep heat ultrasound, electrical muscle stimulation, interferential electrode pain therapy, kinesiology taping, hot and cold packs and moist hot packs, trigger point therapy, neuromuscular re-education, stretching and strengthening exercises, vitamin supplements, BIO-FREEZE therapeutic pain-relieving gels, orthopedic supports and braces, custom-made foot orthotics, and back/neck pillows/cushions.
It is Chamberlain Chiropractic's policy to perform an examination on every new patient and on established patients with new injuries our new complaints or conditions that do not respond to care as expected or a lapse of time between visits also require a reassessment.